Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Find the answer with our FAQs.
A qualifying member is anyone who is a full member of CSSC by virtue of their employment. Click here for a full list of eligible employers.
Yes. It is a lifetime membership. If you are paying by Direct Debit, you don’t need to do anything. If you pay for your membership through your salary, then you will need to contact us so that we can update your payment details. If you need to update any of your contact details, you can do so in the My Account section of the CSSC website.
Renewing your membership
Cancelling your membership
Although we'd love for you to stay on as a member, we appreciate that members may need to cancel their membership for various reasons.
View our cancellation page here, to understand the value of your CSSC membership.
To view our Membership terms and cancellation policy, please click here.
If you pay by salary or pension, you'll need to contact your payroll or pension provider directly to stop your membership payments. You'll also need to contact CSSC by emailing or calling 01494 888 444.
You can contact CSSC by emailing or calling 01494 888 444. Your membership will cease from the date your cancellation request has been made.
Your membership is valid for a year, from the date your payment was taken and will not automatically renew. Once you've made an annual payment, you have 14 calendar days to cancel and receive a full refund, subject to no member benefits having been used. If you choose to cancel after the 14 calendar days, your membership will continue up until your annual subscription has expired.
If you pay by any other method, please contact us by emailing or calling 01494 888 444. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm.
Whenever you visit one of our partners like English Heritage, Cadw, Kew Gardens or Hollywood Bowl, simply log onto www.cssc.co.uk and show the guest services your mobile device’s screen. Remember to take your photo ID with you, to confirm your identity.
This could mean that your membership has lapsed - you can click on 'activate membership'. If you're still having difficulties and you'd like to speak with us, please call us on 01494 888444 Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4:30pm or send us an email.
CSSC Ltd. uses the postage service operated by the Royal Mail and you should book vouchers in advance of their intended date of use. You can select different postage options at the checkout screen. The below information is from: http://www.royalmail.com
- 2nd Class: Royal Mail aim to deliver your letters and parcels in two or three working days - including Saturdays.
- 1st Class:> Royal Mail aim to deliver your letters and parcels to their destinations the next working day – including Saturdays.
- Signed for: Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class aims to deliver your letter or parcel the next working day. Please note: this can only be tracked once it's been signed for.
- Special Next Day Guaranteed Royal Mail aims to deliver your letter or parcel the next working day. Please note: someone will be required to sign for this.
For further information on postage, please visit Royal Mail's website.
Friends and family
You can see all of the events happening near to you by going to the Near Me tab on the website and selecting on the map which region and area you fall under. There you will be able to find all the news, offers and events happening in your region or area.
If you're having difficulties logging in, please check the following things:
- If the password field is prepopulated, please remove the details and re-enter your password. Your browser might have an old password saved for you.
- Reset your password using the ‘forgot your password’ link and try logging in again
- If you're using an old browser, please try using Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 or above If you haven’t logged in since 31 May 2019, you'll need to reset your password in order to access your account again
- If you receive the message ‘invalid token’ please contact the Web Team as they'll need to verify your email address
If you receive the error message that your credentials do not match. Please reset your password and try again. If you have reset your password and you're still unable to login, please speak to a member of our Web Team, who'll be happy to help. You can either email them or call them on 01494 888 444.
If you have created a Lite membership by accident, you'll need to contact Customer Support to resolve this for you. Once this has been resolved, you'll be able to login again.
If you followed the steps above and are still having trouble logging in, please speak to a member of our Web Team, who will be happy to help. You can either email them or call them on 01494 888 444. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm.
Updating your details
If you are signed in, you can update your contact details in the My Account section of the website. Alternatively, you can speak to a member of our customer support team, who will be happy to help. You can either email them or call them on 01494 888 444. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm.
You can update your email address by going to the My Account section of the website, or by contacting us.
When signing in, are you receiving an message to say we can’t find an account with that email address? Your username is your email address, so you will need to contact the customer support team, who will be able to update the email address we hold for you. You can either email or call them on 01494 888 444. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm
If you are unhappy with any of the service you have received from CSSC, we would be grateful if you could let us know so that we can try to fix it. You can report an issue in a couple of ways:
- Complete the complaints form
- Emailing us at send email
- Calling us on 01494 888 444 Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm.