Volunteer Certificate of Recognition
CSSC strives to ensure that all volunteers whatever their role within CSSC are duly recognised and rewarded for their hard work and contribution to CSSC.
Recognising our volunteers
The Certificates of Recognition awards are signed by the CSSC Chief Executive and are presented at numerous different events whether this is an AGM, sporting event or posted direct to the volunteer at his/her home, if that is their preference.
Criteria and Submission
The nominee must
- Have made a noteworthy difference in his or her voluntary contribution to the local CSSC membership
- Be nominated by one CSSC member
Who to nominate
CSSC wants to encourage Areas, Regions, Sports and Recreational Bodies and Departmental Associations to nominate members of their volunteer organisations to be recognised with a Certificate of Recognition. Consider whether your volunteers display any of the following characteristics:
- Has the volunteer’s assistance or enthusiasm helped to turn an event or activity into a success?
- Did the volunteer go the extra mile to bring in new members, volunteers or players?
- Did the volunteer go out of their way to support members, other volunteers or staff during an activity?
- Has the volunteer worked creatively to develop new ideas or processes that have been successful and worked hard to promote CSSC?
- Does the volunteer show tremendous commitment, enthusiasm and positively embraces change?
If you have any further questions or would like more information or advice please contact Volunteer Support: send email or 01494 888401.
How to nominate
- Any individual in CSSC can make or support a nomination
- You can resubmit previous unsuccessful nominations
- We will acknowledge all nominations